I'll be updating this thread from time to time with new information for the most accurate answers possible.
* 2WD 12" lift drive shaft modification.
Bulletproof 10"/12" lifts require a minor drive shaft extension commonly known to drive line shops as "re-tubing". It usually runs around $200.00 for steel $350.00 for aluminum. Call and get a quote from the drive line shop before you commit as they tend to vary.
* Our Tundras are in fact equipped with aluminum drive shafts.
Don't be discouraged, the price of a BP lift even with the Fox or King shock upgrade AND the drive shaft modification on a 2WD is still a fantastic deal!
* What is included in a basic 10"/12" kit?
* One Piece Cage
* Coil Over Adapter Plate
* Impact Bars
* Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines
* Tie Rod Extensions
* Sway Bar Drop owns
* Sway Bar Links
* Drive Line Spacer
* Rear Shock Clevis
* Uni-Ball A-Arms
* Chrome-Molly Steel Heavy Duty Heims
* Complete Hardware Kit
* Atlas Leaf Springs
* Standard Shocks (standard shock is a Pro-Comp ES3000 white body)
Looking to install 37” to 38” tires up to 15.5” wide on your 2007 to 2011 Toyota Tundra? Well look no further. Bulletproof Suspension Inc. has designed a 10” to 12” Suspension System with the engineering and superior quality Bulletproof Suspension is recognized for. Our Toyota Tundra Bulletproof Suspension systems sets the bar for the industry. All components are made from A36 steel plate 1/4” thick or thicker and heavy wall D.O.M.(drawn over mandrel) seamless steel tubing. We use continuous seam welding and our spindles are of box construction internally gusseted and rosette welded. Our Toyota kit for it's name sake is “Bulletproof”.
The Bulletproof kit features a one piece lift cage, Fabricated spindle uprights w/ aircraft grade Chrome-Molly Heim outer steering, heavy duty coil over spacers, Atlas rear Leaf springs (quoted separately - no blocks or shackle extensions on our kit), differential drop brackets (4WD), sway bar drops, sway bar links, Uni-Ball A-arms come standard, complete instructions with photos and hardware kit labeled for each step of the installation. Two shocks are required for the rear and we offer Standard Shocks, Fox Racing Shox or Bilstien Shocks as options
* Fits 2007 to 2011 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD Regular Cab, Double Cab & Crew Max short or long bed.
* All Parts Covered in high quality gloss black powder coat (color upgrades available for free!!).
* All parts we manufacture are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty.
* Improved ride and handling from factory.
* No welding required our kit is designed to be entirely “bolt on”.
* Factory wheel base and track maintained.
* Wear resistant urethane bushings.
* No drive shaft modifications required on 4wd application.
* What shock upgrades are available?
The standard shock is a Pro Comp ES3000 white body shock that works with the Tundras stock coils maintaining a smooth factory ride.
* Upgrade to Fox 2.5 Coil Overs with remote reservoirs and 19.5” x 800lb Eibach coil springs in the front and Fox racing 2.0 with remote reservoirs for the rear.
* You can also upgrade to King shocks for a fraction more than the Fox set up.
* How do I make the BP 10/12 a 10" lift?
With the Atlas 9" over stock leaf springs and the upgrade of the Fox adjustable Coil Overs you can keep the front end at 10" or crank it up to 12".
* What back spacing is required on my wheels with the BP lift?
The BP 10/12 lift requires a wheel back spacing of 4.5".